Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Housecleaning...


Moon over Denver...or at least clouds.

________

So, it's time to empty out the iPhone.. what's next? who knows?  Let's get to it.. first up.. 

I was at the Broncos Stadium doing some freelance 2 weeks ago.. in the control room the graphics guy said he had to get some tickets to will call and I said I'd tag along.. as we approached the area where will call was we noticed they hadn't put up any signs or starting distributing tickets.  We chatted for awhile and then noticed that they started from the end of the alphabet and worked their way up.. his last name started with G so after this went up we were glad to be out of the sun.. but after a few seconds we realized it was a pretty.. well, fucking horrible sign...



Of course I went up and took a picture with my cell phone.. seconds later the folks on the inside saw me do this, looked at the sign and ripped it down.. a minute later, this sign appeared...


Pretty great, right?  I know, Will Call is pretty much a "FUCK"ing terrible spot to be in.. long lines, etc.  But how could they not have noticed this before now???

_________



No one will miss our bowl sinks more than these guys... 

_______





Kind of loosely throwing around the word "Lofts" here, right???

________




Watched the US round of 16 at a local bar owned by our friends.. this was their patriotic food entry.. I just made Hash Brown Crockpot Casserole.. no flag necessary as it was gone in under two hours...

_____




Look, I don't run a restaurant but this seems doomed to fail, right???

________




Yeah, there is always one of these guys at a bar... 

_____________




At my friend Curt's mountain villa this weekend and this was in the cabinet.  The expiration date.. well, let's just say Jimmy Carter would have approved of it... 

________




This was in a strip mall we had to stop at a few months ago.. does ANYONE wear their hair on the forehead like this????

_________




Hey, look.. I get that you may have run our of the letter "H".. but how the fuck do you not spell "Strawberry" right.. it's two simple words, "Straw" and "Berry"....

__________


Anyway, it's nice to be back blogging and I hope you all are having a lovely summer...

_______________
Sam: What'll you have Normie?
Norm: Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap.
Sam: Looks like beer, Norm.
Norm: Call me Mister Lucky....
--“Cheers” (NBC)

No comments: